Phone battery explodes after a man bites into it

January 29, 2021

phone-battery-explodes.jpg

This is a video of a phone battery exploding after a man in China bit into it. If you're looking for a reason why he did it, none was given beyond, "He likes to put things in his mouth." Seriously.

"I'm the person involved," she wrote. "...I haven't been disfigured; thanks for your concern. He didn't [bite the battery] because he wanted to test its authenticity; actually my partner just has the habit of putting things into his mouth and nibbling on them. I'm okay, just my bangs were burnt a little bit. My first reaction was 'Are my eyebrows okay?'"

She added that the battery her partner had bitten into wasn't a genuine iPhone battery.

Look, I like to eat phone batteries as much as the next person, but I save that kind of stuff for the privacy of my own home. Also, don't eat batteries. You'll die. Also they'll make you fat.

Keep going for the full video.

Previous Post
Next Post