This is a video documenting what happens when you pour water on a grease fire, filmed at 2,500 frames/second. It basically produces a massive, face-melting fireball. Which is exactly why you should never try using water to put out a grease fire. You should also never use a grease fire to light a fart. Trust me, I had a friend melt his anus closed and we had to take him to the hospital and all the doctors and nurses made fun of him, even though I felt that was very unprofessional of them. This is also the same friend who almost lost his penis to a DustBuster. "That friend was you, wasn't it?" Yes it was.
Keep going for the video.