Firefighters Rescue Pet Hamsters w/ Mini Oxygen Masks

September 30, 2014


Firefighters discovered a family of pet hamsters while extinguishing a mobile home fire in Washington and were able to save four of the five animals by providing them with oxygen through miniature, "pocket pet" sized oxygen masks. Man, sometimes I wish I had a pocket pet. Instead, all I got is this lousy *smashing Pokeball* POCKET MONSTER. Charizard, kill my enemies!

Preliminary investigation indicates that fire started at the clothes dryer in the laundry room.

Keep it clean! Remember to always clean that lint screen after every load. Also, turn the dryer off if you leave the house or go to sleep.

Clean that lint trap, folks. Especially if you live in an apartment building and have communal washers and dryers. None of your neighbors want to scoop your pubes out of a lint trap, I don't care how Downy fresh they might be. Actually, now that I think abou tit, there probably ARE some neighbors that would want to scoop your pubes out of a lint trap, which is exactly why you shouldn't give them the chance. That's how voodoo dolls get made.

Thanks to GSP, who always picks up earthworms off the sidewalk in the morning and puts them back in the grass.

Previous Post
Next Post