Apple Laptop Catches Fire Under Bed

October 11, 2007


Jimm Lasser pushed his Apple G4 Laptop under the bed after a "late night email session". Later he was woken up by a "FFFFFffffffff" sound, which was, of course, his laptop getting ready to blow up. He called the fire department and while on the phone the damn thing burst into flames. Long story short, he calls Apple and ends up with a complimentary MacBook Pro, with warranty. Now I'm not suggesting you hasten the death of an aging Apple laptop, but you definitely should. Just don't do it under the bed -- Apple doesn't replace carpet or furniture.

G4 PowerBook bursts into flames [ubergizmo]

Previous Post
Next Post