Video Of A Kid Breathing Who Just Swallowed A Noisemaker

October 3, 2017

kid-swallowed-noisemaker.jpg

Seen here with the exact look of defeat you'd expect from a kid who just inhaled a noisemaker, this is a short video of a young patient who showed up at a hospital in Argentina's Tucuman province after swallowing the business end of a party horn. Well, after partially swallowing it -- because it was stuck in his throat. Thankfully for him, doctors were able to successfully remove the device, which is a shame for me because I was hoping to hire him for my New Year's Eve party. Man...if I had a nickel for every time I swallowed a noisemaker. "How much would you have?" Almost enough to retire. "Jesus." I'm joking, just enough to buy another one and swallow that one too. I was on My Strange Addiction twice.

Keep going for the video.

Thanks to Linby, who agrees there's nothing quite like passing a noisemaker.

  • JJtoob

    Poor kid looks so pitiful lol.

  • Meh

    Give that kid a drivers license. He's ready.

  • Titty McNipplefondler

    I wish my asthma was this fancy.

  • Doog

    Mother - "My GOD we have to get him the hospital quickly"

    Father - "Well yeah, but let me get a video first, the internet loves this stuff"

    Kid - "Hooooonk"

    Internet "I love it"

  • GeneralDisorder

    That kind of looks like they might already be in a hospital or exam room or... whatever.

    Honestly, solid thinking from whoever took the video. Imagine a world where this didn't exist.

  • TheQiwiMan

    But who is dumber, the kid for swallowing the noisemaker, or the idiot filming vertically?

  • GeneralDisorder

    He looks just like he sounds.

  • Gilbert

    That's a little mean, but I still laughed...

blog comments powered by Disqus
Previous Post
Next Post