( o ) ( o ) And 8======D : A Sexting Infographic

April 22, 2015

sexting-infographic-cut.jpg

This is an infographic about sexting created by adult toy store Adam & Eve from anonymously submitted surveys completed by customers. I can't help but feel like their numbers are off. Only 31% of people admit to texting? I mean, I guess that could be accurate provided the other 69% (UH UH UH UH UH!) are liars. You're buying dildos and lube and can't admit to sexting? If you have a phone that can text you have sexted before and that is just a fact.

Me: Hey baby, your tts make my boner boner.
GF: Huh?
Me: WEEWHOO.
GF: Why are you texting, WE'RE IN THE SAME BED.
Me: I'm awkward in person.
GF: Fine, touch my butt.
Me: How does that feel?
GF: That feels like my calf.
Me: BONER BONER.

I'm kind of a natural. Hit the jump for the whole long-ass info graphic.

sexting-infographic-full.jpg

  • Mixxxer

    this is worth a share infographic image about sexting. Can you also create a infographic image regarding sexting fails? I found it at https://mixxxer.com/dating/... and it's a compilation of Top 17 Immensely Funny Sexting Fails.

  • Daniel

    You should definitely submit this great infographic at http://infographicplaza.com/ and we will publish it on our infographic blog asap. Thanks.

  • dougfunnay

    losing your touch gw
    losing your touch

  • Geekologie

    my touch is a soft, tender caress

  • dougfunnay

    my touch is a hard, rough thrust
    is your touch getting wet now?

  • Geekologie

    still dryer than a mummy's knob :(

  • disqus_k2QxOV9H7Z

    We should be able to cancel emails/messages if the recipient didn't open it yet...

  • n_a_a_s

    seems kinda ghey but I'd still hit it

blog comments powered by Disqus
Previous Post
Next Post