Geekologie I Watch Stuff The Superficial Hedonistica

No Parking Zone: Garbage Truck Swallows An Entire Car

garbage-truck-eats-car.jpg

This is a video of a garbage truck eating an entire Pontiac Grand Am. Of course the car only has donut tires and you can see the gas tank has been removed, so I'm not sure just how 'entire' it actually is. I've got the feeling it didn't have an engine either. Just a hunch. And hunches, as I'm sure you're all aware, turn out to be 75% true. The other 25% turn out to be serious medical conditions that require a doctor's visit. Back me up, Quasimodo! Or, should I say, hunchback me up. Not gonna lie bro, I'm still not convinced that hunch you keep covered all the time isn't another face.

Hit the jump for the video.

Thanks to ara and Paul, who crush cars the old fashioned way: in a demolition derby. Man, I've always wanted to do that. I heard the key is backing into cars so you don't trash your engine.

There are Comments.
  • dadada

    meh, you can be damn sure they took out the engine and parts and only left the frame and cosmetics. there isnt even an exhaust installed.

  • Matt Dunlap

    @Bobert Ask and you shall receive http://youtu.be/PkJ3raUedXg

  • joevsyou

    why is this blown up on the web?

  • Michael Knight

    geesh, these guys ever heard of exercise?

  • Bobert

    Play it in reverse to see a Garbage truck giving birth.

  • Pizza

    Now spit it out in the shape of a cube!

  • n_a_a_s

    OHNOMNOMNOM

  • JJtoob

    Well, either you'll never find me in that compartment of the garbage truck, or you'll never find me in that compartment of the garbage truck.

blog comments powered by Disqus