After a request was posted on Jolopnik via reader Ben asking for help designing his 4-year old nephew's dream BMW, the car manufacturer itself stepped up and came up with this design. I don't know about you, but I would drive the hell out of that (probably off a cliff). The kid's requests were:
- It's a BMW
- 42 wheels, and of course 42-wheel drive
- It is powered by 19 Porsche engines, each producing 459 horsepower.
- The engines are all linked to a single transmission.
- Power output is subdivided to all those wheels via a series of limited-slip differentials
- There are seats and three steering wheels, and all three can drive the car at the same time.
- The trunk is full of toys and you can play in it
The model name that I came up with is "4219ELi" - 42 wheels, 19 engines, an Extra Long wheelbase, and fuel injection.
Man, I remember drawing my dream cars when I was a kid. They always wound up looking like tanks with wings. Then I'd draw a bunch of big-boobied bikini chicks around them like they were at a car show. You ever drawn a girl so good looking you actually wanted to be with her in real life? "Maybe." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, you're worse than those guys who marry anime characters.
Thanks to Grizzles, who agrees that thing better have an iPod dock. Or at least a six-CD changer.