Man Tests Insulating Foam With Blowtorch To Hand
DO IT SISSY!
Seen here about to do his best Human Torch, a man prepares to demonstrate the incredible insulating properties of the magical foamy goop he's developed, using a 7,000-degree flame. Then, after his hand amazingly doesn't melt off, he eats some of the stuff. So I guess it's non-toxic. That or he's already absorbed enough of the toxins that he's immune to them. Ooooooor he's a crazy person. Shit, I'd eat another handful of asbestos for $100.
Hit the jump for the please line my belly with that stuff and start pouring down the hot sauce!
Thanks to Khisk, who agrees there's no product demonstration more convincing than risking serious bodily injury.