With the $2,600 Little Tykes Young Explorer work station, that's how. It's basically a glorified cubicle, for kids. Because childhoods are overrated anyways.
* Flat desk area
* Left and Right built-in mouse pads
* Bench seat that fits two children and offers storage inside for supplies
* Two locking cabinet doors
* Computer wiring stores safely inside ventilated cabinet.
* Locking castors keep unit from rolling during use.
Computer equipment features:
* Think Centre PC
* Internal DVD-ROM
* 1GB RAM (minimum)
* 160GB Hard Drive (minimum)
* 10/100 Ethernet
* MicrosoftÂ® Windows
* Sound Card and 2 External Speakers
* Surge protector
* 19" Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor
* Custom Little Tikes Learning keyboard and Tiny Mouse (colors are subject to change without notice)
Computer Warranty: 1-year parts and labor.
Pre-loaded educational software:
* Millie's Math HouseÂ®
* Sammy's Science HouseÂ®
* Bailey's Book HouseÂ®
* Trudy's Time and PlaceÂ®
* Thinkin' ThingsÂ®
Wait, why does that cost $2,600? And why did I just order 40 of them? Oh, right, my child-labor telemarketing service. Which, GOTDAMNIT CINDY STOP CHEWING ON YOUR DESK!
Baby's First Cubicle: The Most Depressing Toy Ever? [gizmodo]
Don't even bother asking what sort of Photoshop trickery I used to make that mirror image, because I won't tell you. Suffice it to say, it was some seriously L337 shit.
Allegedly, an employee dressed as Chuck E. Cheese (now to be known as Chuck E. Copafeel) grabbed some wom... / Continue →
New Zealand, a country best known for setting off a massive string of explosives that separated the land mass from Australia and floated out to sea, is having 'odd' name troubles. You probably remember the kiwi couple that was in the news awhile back when it was decided they c... / Continue →
My parents didn't need a book to effectively traumatize us for life. They did a fine job on their own. Well for today's slacking parents there's How To Traumatize Your Children, a book in the Self-Hurt series (along with How To Cut Yourself).
You'll learn how to:
Determ... / Continue →