The Personal Rosetta Stone (Get Rosetta Stoned Today) is a little 2-inch by 4-inch piece of granite (upper right in picture) that your relatives can glue to your grave so other people can access additional information about you via NFC-RFID enabled cell phone. OMG, you're gonna be the star of the graveyard!
- Easily add wireless technology to any monument
- Simply touch any NFC enabled cell phone to the tablet and see text and image on the screen
- Non-NFC phones can access information manually
- Select up to six Life Symbols to be engraved
- No annual fees or additional charges - free shipping
- Order for yourself and pass along to future generations
Pricing starts at $205. Basically, somebody waves their cell phone in front of the thing and then they can read whatever the hell you wrote before you kicked the bucket. It's like a Rosetta stone for your life. One nobody cares about. Plus pictures! Which -- are you thinking what I'm thinking? A ballshot and link to Geekologie, high-five!
Thanks to Comfort Eagle and Blaqk Panda, who I'm officially making my spirit animals. Now, what do you two say we fly on down to the bar and f*** some bamboo up?