That's not even a shirt, that's a baby blanket with a hole in the middle. This guy: because Lego Star Wars can't wait for decency.
Walmart Gadget Shoppers Sometime Look Like THIS [gizmodo]
1. somedude - August 29, 2009 4:39 PM
2. Samantha - August 29, 2009 4:42 PM
JOHNNY! COME BACK HERE AND PUT YOUR BARREL ON!
I bet he's buying a crappy game too=[
3. Bandit - August 29, 2009 4:42 PM
And that's why I don't go into Wal-Mart.
4. Mr. cow - August 29, 2009 4:44 PM
5. JJtoob - August 29, 2009 4:44 PM
Isn't Wal*Mart supposed to be affiliated to the Republican party or something like that? It should all make sense to anyone now.
6. Your God - August 29, 2009 4:47 PM
7. JJtoob - August 29, 2009 4:47 PM
I'm just kidding! Lots of Mexicans go to Wal*Mart where I live, which is kind of a contradiction. Little do they know the money they spent there goes to the volunteer Border Patrol.
8. Tennist0 - August 29, 2009 5:13 PM
@7 volunteers don't get pay...just saying
9. Tennist0 - August 29, 2009 5:29 PM
the site it came from just opened yesterday, good find on someone's part
10. ciao - August 29, 2009 5:59 PM
this is why they lock up crazy people :B
11. therealRoboticDeathArmy - August 29, 2009 6:11 PM
GFS, is that you?
12. Free ipod - August 29, 2009 6:16 PM
wait so is he buying the game in that photograph?
13. JJtoob - August 29, 2009 6:23 PM
Volunteers by name.. du du duuuuummmm!
14. crus - August 29, 2009 6:38 PM
15. Iris - August 29, 2009 6:50 PM
wait I thought shoes and a shirt were required to go into walmart..
16. Truk - August 29, 2009 7:21 PM
That guy is awesome. You just wait, next year everyone will be dressed like that.
17. Crash - August 29, 2009 7:23 PM
Dude, whatever, I went to Wal*Mart yesterday and played Mario Kart on the Nintendo Wii they had out, all while rocking a Ninja Turtles shirt. Hell yeah.
18. Daisy - August 29, 2009 9:30 PM
This is a complete photoshop job. You can tell its a fake because the shadow's are all wrong.
This is exactly like that scene in the movie Never Back Down where Max landed his house on a witch and had to perform a series of jobs to get help for his trip home.
19. Steve - August 29, 2009 11:22 PM
Do you know how many squares of wal-mart bingo this guys covers? Amazing!
20. kate - August 29, 2009 11:58 PM
@ 19 LOL all i need is the fat ass in the miu miu and i've got 4 corners!
21. Geekogee - August 30, 2009 5:24 AM
22. Dustin - August 30, 2009 10:20 AM
hes not heavy hes my brother
23. clichewaste - August 30, 2009 1:39 PM
not so sure about this.
i see the same people walking around in american apparel/urban outfitters/pick your own.
at least these walmart enthusiasts are authentic.
24. Jaded Icon - August 31, 2009 8:28 AM
@ 5 & 7
Get a damn haircut hippie!
BTW: The next new style is key chain on belt loops, dish towel for a shirt and the mullet comes back.
25. Blastphemer - August 31, 2009 12:18 PM
Sunglasses perched on top of head?...check
Exposed beer belly?...check
Um...Mom??? Is that really you? It's been 15 years since you left me in the automotive section of the Fayetteville Wal-Mart, but I knew if I kept up my search, I would finally find you.
26. soapscum - August 31, 2009 1:08 PM
Oh man. that's my dad.
Please keep your comments relevant to the post. Inappropriate or promotional comments may be removed. Email addresses are required to confirm comments but will never be displayed. To create a link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments.
Your site's URL:
Remember personal info
Comments: (line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted)