This is the new PSP. It's called the PSP Go. You know, because it's portable. It may or may not come preloaded with porn. Specs? I has them:
* 3.8-inch display (resolution is undisclosed)
* 43 percent lighter than the PSP-3000
* 16GB of Flash storage
* Bluetooth built-in; supports handset tethering and BT headsets
* No UMD drive
* Memory Stick Micro slot
* New Gran Turismo, Little Big Planet and new Metal Gear Solid (!) on the way
* Full PlayStation Network support (movie and TV rentals / purchases)
* Integration with PlayStation 3 (works the same as the PSP-3000 does)
* Sony views each of its products as "10-year lifecycle products," so the PSP "needs to live on."
Well, what do you think? I like the sliding feature, that's not necessary. Also, PSP Go -- really? I hope nobody got paid to come up with that. Because it's stupid. I would have gone with PSP You Can Take It With You.
Sony's PSP Go leaks out before E3, is obviously a go [engadget]
Thanks to obi jwan and Rik, who don't need portable gaming devices because they only play mind games.
This is a commercial for the Sony Experia PLAY phone featuring Kristen Shaal (of Flight of the Concordes and The Daily Show). There's actually a whole series of these ads floating around (which I posted after the jump), all of which are worth a watch. You know, or not, God kn... / Continue →
A Nintendo DS with a 3D screen that requires no cheesewhizzy glasses to play. I swear, what will they think of next? Please say dino humping game, please say dino humping game.
Nintendo's next portable game machine will be called "Nintendo 3DS" and feature 3-D graphics, the ... / Continue →
This is another little gallery of video games in realer life than they are when you play them. As you can see, this is a game I'm not familiar with. It looks like Tetris mixed with Rampage. I would call it Shape Rampagers, but that's just because I'M A WORLD CLASS GAME NAMER... / Continue →